Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shanzhai Avatar "Pandora Tourism" Campaign Part Two

Continuation from Part One:



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-06 23:19:48  108#

  和楼上的楼上ID一样,突然网速变得糟糕了起来,老是上传图片不成功……
As I have the same internet connection as they do upstairs it sometimes happens that the internet speed sometimes gets screwed up, and my picture uploads aren't successful.
  先上张之前成功上传的图片,是真正的“树精灵”种子。
Before I upload my picture, here is a real "tree spirit" seed.
  和大家分享一下,真的很漂亮!
I want to share this with everyone, isn't it beautiful?


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-06 23:21:36 

109#
  再来一张“树精灵”的种子!
Here's another picture of the "tree spirit" seed!
  阳光下的更漂亮。
The light shining upon it makes it the more beautiful.  

  拍摄的时候我们都没有注意,这是片中的“黑马王子”哈尼族小伙,突然从地上拾起后送给了我们的摄影师。
When we were taking the picture we weren't paying attention, in the middle of this picture is the companion to the Hani "Black Horse Prince" (Un-Prince Charming). Our photographer suddenly picked it off the ground.

  哈尼族小伙子说,这个就是“望天树”的种子,我没有想到,在地球上也有这么漂亮的生物,真是一片神的雨林……
Hani men say this is the seed of the Skygazer tree, I have not thought that such a pretty living thing could exist on Earth; it really is a mystical rain forest...




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:28:14 

145#
  接昨天的图片
To continue with yesterday's picture...
  
  ——————
  
  需要我的帮助?需要什么帮助?
Need my help? Need what help?
  我有着太多疑问,期待她的解答。
I had too many questions, and I eagerly awaited her answers.
  她顿了一顿,语气凝重地说道:“橡胶林正在蚕食雨林,一棵棵望天树轰然倒下,雨林面积日渐缩小。要挽回这一切,必须让孕育中的雨林之魂能重回大地。”
She paused a bit, and when she spoke her tone suddenly became imposing: "The rubber tree forest is encroaching on our rain forest at this very moment, with each rubber tree that is planted a Skygazer tree comes crashing down; with each passing day the total area of the rain forest continues to diminish. To make a complete recovery, we must let the gestating spirit of the rain forest return to Mother Earth.
  雨林之魂?我第一次听到了这个词汇。
Spirit of the rain forest? This was the first time I had heard this phrase.
  神秘女郎的眼睛蓦地直视着我,说:“雨林之魂,就是雨林中正在孕育的神!”
The eyes of the mysterious girl suddenly met mine; she said, staring directly at me: "The rain forest is pregnant and expecting to deliver a god, and that god is the spirit of the rain forest!"


惟有“雨林之魂”,才能换救生灵涂炭
Only the "spirit of the rain forest" has the ability to save the people from plunging into an abyss of misery and suffering

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:29:39 

146#
  但世上那些贪婪的人啊,却一直觊觎着雨林之魂,希望将其猎捕。
However, the greedy and avaricious people of the Earth have always coveted the spirit of the rain forest and have wanted to capture it.
  只要猎获这孕育中的神,他们就能成为雨林的主宰。那些人,早就梦想着把雨林变作橡胶林的乐园!
Once they are able to capture the god-fetus inside the pregnant rain forest, these people will be able to dominate the rain forest. The ultimate fantasy of these people is to transform the rain forest into an paradise of rubber plant trees!
  有帮恶人似乎已经查探到雨林之魂孕育的具体位置,他们假借开发之名,开动推土机,砍伐雨林,正一步步向望天树的最深处紧逼。
It seems as though some people have helped these evil people in already determining the exact location of the gestating god of the rain forest. Through scamming and exploitation they have made use of a bulldozer and are cutting down trees, and are closing in step by step towards the deepest part of the Skygazer trees.
  神秘女郎与她那些有着蓝色肌肤的同伴,是雨林之魂的精灵守护者,世代相传,一直守护在孕育的雨林之魂身畔。
The mysterious girl and her simularily blue-skinned companions are the spirited and plucky guardians of the rainforest, the following the same role as those before them had done previously and then passed down through the generations: to always protect the impregnated rain forest and the earth bank containing the unborn god.
  她们把自己称为“阿莲雅”。在当地人的语言里,这三个字的意思,是“有树的森林”。
They call themselves "Alianya". In the words of these local people these three words mean "the forest with the trees".


人类的贪婪,让“雨林之魂”收到威胁
The greedy and avaricious type of person allows the "spirit of the rain forest" to be threatened

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:31:00 

147#
  阿莲雅守护着雨林之魂,而我,就是阿莲雅的最新成员。
The Alianya protect the spirit of the rain forest, and I am their newest recruit.
  为了抵御外来侵入者,我必须学会阿莲雅每一项在雨林里生存的技能。
In order to resist against foreign intruders, I need to learn each of the skills the Alianya use to survive in the rain forest.
  神秘女郎取出一把弓箭递给我,努了努嘴,似乎在说:“你会用这个吗?”
The mysterious girl took out a bow and some arrows and gave them to me. She pouted her lips as if to say to me, "You know how to use one of these things, do you?"
  嘁,这有什么难的?在城市里,掷飞镖是我的最爱呢。
Pffft! How hard can this be? Back in the city, my favorite hobby was throwing darts.
  我接过弓弩,满不在乎地拉开了弓弦,没想到一箭却落了空。
I took the bow and with indifference I pulled back the string; however, in doing so I neglected to put an arrow in it.
  女郎“噗嗤”笑出了声,当然,她不是那种讥讽的嘲笑,但我却羞得无地自容——天知道蓝色的脸庞上,会不会因为害羞而脸红。
The girl made a supressed a giggle; naturally, she wasn't that type of person to ridicule or jeer at someone. However, I became so shy that I felt ashamed to show my face--Heaven knows if a blue face still allowed someone to blush and feel embarassed.
  何必以我不擅长的方式来击中目标呢?
Why shouldn't I be skilled at hitting my target?
  我从一旁的树上摘下一枚野果,平静下心绪,瞄准目标,以掷飞镖的手法,将野果向对面掷去。
  I picked a few wild fruits to use as targets from a neighboring tree, and, calming my heartbeat and aiming, I summoned all my skill to throw a dart. It squarely hit the target across from us.
“砰”,野果恰好砸在目标上。
Bam! By lucky coincidence, upon impact the fruit shattered upon impact.
  “哈哈哈!”女郎发出爽朗的笑声。
"Ha ha ha!" Out of the girl a cheerful sound came out.

“阿莲雅”却一直在守护,期待...
"Alianya" are always on guard, expecting...

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:32:05 

148#
  天亮之后,神秘女郎又带我来到了碧波荡漾的南腊河上。
As the daylight faded, the mysterious girl took me down to the blue, undulating waves of the Nanla River.
  她让我独自一人站在竹筏上,却解开了竹筏上的绳索,还朝竹筏踢了一脚。
She let me stand on a bamboo raft on my own. And then after having untied the rope and unhitched the raft, she kicked it out with her foot.
  刹那间,竹筏滑入南腊河中,随波逐流。
In an instant, the surface of the bamboo raft became slick as the waves of the Nanla River beat against my craft.
  我顿感惊慌,伸手在河水中捞起一根干枯的树枝,想要将竹筏划到岸边。
I suddenly began to panic; to extended my hand into the Nanla River to pick up a withered old tree branch; I wanted to row the bamboo raft back to shore.
  可一根细细的树枝,又岂能能自如地操纵竹筏?
But with such a slender branch, can I really smoothly guide the raft back?
  她在岸边哈哈大笑,还不住朝我打着手势,似乎在说,我能够以自己的力量,操控这张竹筏。
She stood at the riverbank laughing heartily, and yet she kept repeatingly flashing hand signals towards me almost as if to say: "I am able to do this under my own power, I can operate this bamboo raft by myself."
  靠自己的力量?不是靠树枝吗?
Rely on my own strength, my own power? Don't rely on the tree branch?
  我静下心来,抬起手中的树枝,凝神注视着竹筏下的河水。
Peace would not come to my heart as I lifted up the the tree branch in my hand and watched attentively to the river water spilling onto the raft.
  当我的脑海变成无比清澈时,我发现自己能够感觉到竹筏正与我逐渐融为一体。 
At that time to my mind came an incomparable stillness; I discovered that I could feel the raft and I slowly but surely become one.


我要学会每一项雨林生存技能。
I need to learn each survival skill of the rain forest.

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:33:58 

149#
  我试着以意念向竹筏发出指令,向左转。果然,竹筏缓缓调转头,向左边飘去。
I tried out this idea to marshall the bamboo raft under my command, and bade it to turn left. And, in fact, it did; slowly and unhurriedly it began to shift, drifting lazily towards the left.
  啊哈,我真的能够凭借自己的力量,自如地操纵竹筏。
Yahoo! I really could rely on my own power and smoothly operate the bamboo raft.
  在平如镜面的南腊河水面上,我看到了自己蓝色的倒影。
With the Nanla River flat as a mirror, I could see my own blue reflection in it.
  我欣喜若狂,想让神秘女郎与我分享学成的快乐。可我望向岸边,却不见她的踪影。
I was happy like a madman, I wanted to let the mysterious girl know of my joy. But as I looked over to the riverbank, I could not see her footprints anymore.
  过了很久,她才返回,然后告诉我,她去雨林中小憩了一下。
After a long while she finally returned. She told me she had gone into the rain forest to rest a bit.
  我问她在哪里小憩,她指了指一旁的芭蕉树。
I asked her where she rested, and she pointed beside a banana tree.
  虽然我没亲眼见到她如何在芭蕉叶上小憩,但也能猜得出当时的情形。
Although I couldn't see with my own eyes exactly on which banana leaf she rested, but I could still guess the circumstances at that time.


望天树的美丽阿莲雅
The beautiful Alianya below the Skygazer trees.







作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:37:33 

150#
  我在竹筏上玩得乐不思蜀,我仿佛与竹筏化为一体,在南腊河上畅游。
On the raft I played so happily that I just about forgot everything else; seemingly both the raft and I became as one, and together we went sight-seeing on the Nanla River.


点击在新窗口中查看该图片

南腊河上的勇者

The hero upon the Nanla River





作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:38:43 

151#
  我兴奋莫名,不禁放声欢唱。
I was indescribably excited, and I could not refrain myself from yelling out a loud cry.
  我要让所有人都能听到我的声音!
I need to let everyone hear my roar!


我是谁?我就是"阿莲雅“!
Who am I? I am "Alianya"!



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:39:56 

152#
  不知不觉,我渐感到腹中饥饿。将竹筏驶至岸边,神秘女郎微微一笑,跳上竹筏。
Unconsciously, I began to feel a hunger in my belly. I steered the bamboo raft towards the riverbank. There, the mysterious girl smiled a smile and hopped aboard the raft.
  她伸出手臂,插入清澈的河水之中。当她缩回双手的时候,手中捧着一条肥美的鲜鱼。
She extended her arms and inserted them into the clear river water. When she retracted them she held in her hands a fresh, fat wriggling fish.
  我拾来干柴,她以钻木取火的方式,生起火焰。
She picked up some dry firewood and by rubbing two sticks together she eventually made a fire.
  她亲手烤出的鲜鱼,虽然什么作料也没放,味道却美得妙不可言。
With her bare hands she roasted the live fish. Although no condoments or seasonings were used, the cooked flavor was enjoyable beyond description.


享受雨林的烟赐,分享丛林的快乐
Enjoying what the rain forest has bestowed upon us; sharing the jungle's happiness

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:41:14 

153#
  就在我们大快朵颐分享美味的时候,突然一声凄厉的尖叫从雨林里传出。
While we were sharing the immensely enjoying feast, suddenly a shrill howling came from the bowels of the rain forest.
  神秘女郎脸色陡变,她站起身来,手搭凉棚,眺望雨林,眼中满是焦虑。
The mysterious girl's expression changed abruptly. She stood up and grabbed the mat-awning we were sitting under, and started scanning the rain forest, her eyes full of anxiety.
  雨林里发生什么事了?我也不由得跟着紧张了起来。
What had happened in the rain forest? I would not let myself get nervous.
  神秘女郎轻轻跃起,以轻盈的步伐向雨林奔而去。
The mysterious girl lightly jumped up and then with light and graceful steps began to run wildly into the rain forest.
  她去的方向,正是尖叫声传来的地方。
The place she was headed towards was the same place the shrill howl came from.
  我跟在她身后,竟发现自己奔跑的速度似乎比来雨林前提高了许多。
I followed behind her, and I unexpectedly discovered that the speed of my running had somehow increased from the time before I had entered the rain forest.
  也不奇怪,现在我已经成为阿莲雅族人中的一员啊。
On the other hand, it really wasn't so strange since I had already become one of the Alianya.
  甫入雨林,我们便见到了那对阿莲雅少年,他们正焦急地等待着我们。
Just as we entered the rain forest, we saw the Alianya youths waiting fretfully for us.


一声尖叫划破雨林的寂静

A howl breaks the stillness of the rain forest




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:43:18 

154#
  发生了什么事?刚才尖叫声是他们发出的吗?
What happened? Was the shriek we just heard made by them?
  阿莲雅少男什么也没说,只是默默地转过头,朝雨林深处的某个方向望去,脸上露出关切之情。
The Alianya youth didn't say a word, but just silently turned his head. He faced the deep, secluded part of the rain forest; his face revealed he was deeply concerned about something.
  神秘女郎顿时变得紧张了起来。
Immediately the mysterious girl became nervous.
  他们在紧张什么?我不禁心生疑虑。
What were they nervous about? I could help but let my heart has misgivings.
  “跟我来!”神秘女郎牵着我的手,再次向雨林深处狂奔而去。
"Follow us!" The mysterious girl lead me by the hand and again we went deep into the heart of the forest running wildly.


少年似乎暗示着什么。
It was as though the youths were suggesting something.


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:44:56 

155#
  “我们去哪里?”我问。
"Where are we going?" I asked.
  神秘女郎头也不回地答道:“我们去孕育雨林之魂的秘密地点!”
Without turning her head back to answer, the mysterious girl said: "We are going to the secret location of the spirit of the rain forest's birthing place!"
  哦,雨林之魂,这一次我即将见到传说中正在孕育的精灵。
Oh, the spirit of the rain forest; this time I was on the verge of meeting the mythical unborn spirit of the rain forest.
  可是,那声叫又如何解释?难道觊觎精灵的猎取者,已经暗暗潜入了雨林?
However, how can that screech be explained? Could it be that the greedy hunters have already intruded into the rain forest?
  穿过密密麻麻的雨林植株,我们在一棵斜倒在地上的望天树前停住了脚步。
After passing through a portion of the rain forest crammed with plants, we stopped in our tracks on a slope in front of a Skygazer tree.
  神秘女郎指着这棵斜倒的望天树,说:“跟我攀援至顶端,去查探一下雨之魂是否安然无恙。”
The mysterious girl pointed at the leaning Skygazer tree and said: "Follow me as I climb up to the crown of the tree; we are going to check out whether or not the tree is secure."
  她率先攀上了望天树,而我则跟在她身后,轻快地向上攀爬。
She took the initiative in climbing up the Skygazer tree; I followed behind her, quick and lithely.


攀向圣树之巅
Climbing up to the peak of the holy tree
作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-07 14:47:33 

157#
  四毛同学整整PS了一个晚上加一个上午,终于做好了11张。
Each night Si Mao's schoolmate does Photoshop each night and is finished by the next day; and now finally we have 11 copies.
  后面还有,看下午她能做出几张来,晚上继续发。
Afterwards there will be more, it looks next afternoon she will be able to do more. Then next evening she will continue.
  在这里,再发一张海报。
This time, I will show you a poster.


西双版纳,实景拍
Actually filmed live on location in Xishuangbanna
望天树 – ALIANYA
Skygazer Tree – ALIANYA
雨林之魂 待觉醒
Spirir of the Rainforest, Waiting to Wake Up and Be Aware
2010年5月,真情XX,敬请期待
In May 2010, we politely await your arrival
壮泰,四毛 作品
Zhuang Tai, Si Mao creators/producers


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 13:47:22 

295#
  继续发新图了
Continue to post new pictures
  -------------------------
  
  神秘女郎的身影刚消失在前方茂密的望天树叶片中,一条黑影却自空
The mysterious girl's shadow disappeared amidst the overgrowth of the Skygazer leaves, but I could yet still see a dark figure.
  中倏忽而至,挡在我的面前。
Suddenly my path became obstructed.
  这是一个身着黑衣的光头,他手持弓弩对准了我,脸上浮现出阴鸷般的冷笑。
It was a figure dressed in black and he had a bald head; in his hand he aimed a crossbow at me, and on his face appeared a dark, fierce, sarcastic smile.
  "阿莲雅,告诉我,雨林之魂在哪里?”他冷冷问道。
"Alianya, tell me: where is the spirit of the rain forest?" he coldly asked.  


雨林之敌突然现身对峙

In confront the enemy of the rain forest he reveals himself

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 13:49:31 

296#
  突然之间,一声尖利的啸叫在我头顶响起。
Suddenly, an edgy shrill whistle came from somewhere above my head.
  我抬起头,只见一条蓝色的影子从空中掠过。
I lifted my head but all I could see was a blue figure skim by me from the sky.
  是那有着蓝色肌肤的阿莲雅少年,手抓蔓藤,向这棵斜倒的望天树摇荡而来。
It was the blue-skinned Alianya youth; he was holding onto a vine and was swinging over to the leaning Skygazer tree.


阿莲雅少年呼啸着,从天而至
The Alianya youth coming from out of the sky, screaming.

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 13:51:51 

297#
  随着一声尖啸,阿莲雅平稳地落在我身侧,然后伸手朝我推了一下。
Following with a scream, Alianya placidly dropped down beside me, and then with one hand pushed me aside.
  我被他推下了树,而他则抬起头,冷冷地盯着那黑衣光头。
I let him push me down the tree. As he lifted up his head, he coldly stared at the bald-headed man in the black clothes.
  我知道,他把我推下树,是不想让我置身于危险之中。
I know; he pushed me down the tree in order to save me from harm.
  黑衣光头下意识地连续后退了好几步,他也被少年的气势给吓倒了。
The bald-headed black suited thug unconsciously retreated backwards several steps in a row. The imposing manner of the youth had scared him somewhat.
  
逼退雨林之敌
Forcibly push back the enemies of the rain forest

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 13:54:02 

298#
  少男端起弓弩,横眉冷目,厉声喝令光头男人立即滚出雨林,休得觊觎雨林中的瑰宝。
The young man held up his crossbow and held it up to aim with a cold eye. In a stern voice he shouted to the bald man to immediately get out of the rain forest and to stop coveting the treasure that lay within.
  但阿莲雅族人宅心仁厚,少年只是警告,他也不希望用蘸过毒液的羽箭,夺走别人的生命,哪怕对方是企图猎取精灵的恶人。
However, the Alianya people are kind and honest. The youth had made an oath; he would never use arrows dipped in poison and steal the lives of other people, even if it were evil people who were attempting to steal the spirit.
  面对羽箭,黑衣光头面露恐惧,他胆怯地跳下树干,埋头向雨林深处逃窜而去。
Faced with an arrow, the bald-headed black suited man couldn't refrain from showing his fear. He timidly jumped off the tree trunk and buried his head in his hands as he ran away fleeing deep into the rain forest.
  原来恶人也是心虚的,面对正义,他们只能选择逃离。
So it turned out that the evil person was lacking in self-confidence and when faced with righteousness could only choose to flee.
我们不禁击掌庆贺。
We couldn't help but clap and celebrate our victory.


誓死守护者片雨林净土
Sworn protectors to the death of the Pure Land of the rain forest

(NOTE: the story just jumps to this point, apparently. No mention is made of who exactly shot the youth (bald men in black notwithstanding) or when he was shot (since the bald man in black was too busy retreating)




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:05:09 

299#
  羽箭穿过阿莲雅少年的胸膛,一蓬鲜血在他胸前绽放,似盛开的花朵。
The feather arrow went through his chest and ripped open a seam of blood in it like a flower in bloom.
  他似乎心有不甘,他不相信世上竟有如此用心险恶之人。
It was as though his heart was not willing; he couldn't believe the world would go so far as to be this sinister.




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:33:23 

300#
  少年缓缓倒在那颗斜倒的望天树干上,他的头枕在一窝鸟巢居上。
The youth unhurriedly collapsed onto the leaning Skygazer tree trunk.  
  那处鸟巢居,是鸟儿衔来野草种子,落入树洞中而生成。
There; that is the place where birds reside in their nests; nests in which birds use their beaks to carry back wild grass for their nests, and drop seeds inside holes in tree trunks.
  野草尚能有如此造化,阿莲雅少年转世后,又会化为何物?
If he is still able to grant himself good fortune, then into which next form will the Alianya youth reincarnate?
  我不禁心中悲凉。
My heart could not help but be sad and cold.


神蕨绽放
The god fern in bloom


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:38:25 

301#
  少年的伙伴抚着他滴血的胸膛,无声地饮泣着。
The youth's companion held his bleeding chest, and soundlessly sobbed.
  我在心底默默对自己说,为了雨林而逝去的人,总会在世间重生。
Deep in my heart I silently told myself that this was necessary in order for the people of the rain forest to come and go on the circle of life, because there must be those that need to be reborn.
  然后我在斜倒的望天树干下,拾起阿莲雅少年掉落的弓弩,决心为他复仇。
Afterwards, underneath the leaning Skygazer tree I picked up the fallen Alianya youth's crossbow and was determined to get revenge.
  可是雨林茫茫,我又到何处去找寻那个身着黑衣的光头恶人呢?
However, the rain forest is vast and endless; where would I go to root out this evil bald-headed man clad in black?


逝去的人,总会重生

The wheel of life, always to be reborn



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:44:49 

302#
  当我迷茫之际,神秘女郎缓缓走到我身边。
As I was in the midst of all this haziness, the mysterious girl made her way gingerly next to me.
  她低声在我耳边呢喃道:“面对妄图毁灭雨林的恶人,我们为什么不利用雨林的力量去毁灭他们呢?”
In a low voice she whispered to me: "To confront these evil people who will try in vain to destroy our rain forest, why don't we use the power of the rain forest to destroy them?"
  雨林的力量?
The power of the rain forest?  
  我似乎有种醍醐灌顶的感觉。
It was as if I had a kind of enlighteded feeling.  




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:52:11 

303#
  神秘女郎以轻柔的声音对我说:“让这雨林的万物来惩罚坏人,你静下心,细细聆听万物的呼喊。你是心灵纯洁的人,定能与万物融为一体……”
In a soft voice the mysterious girl said into my ear, "Let all the creatures of the rain forest come and punish these bad people. Come still your heart, and with great detail listen respectfully to these many creatures' calling. You are a person of a pure soul and heart, you can melt harmoniously together with them as one..."
  依照她的指示,我静下心来摊开双手,默默以心灵与雨林中的万物沟通。
According to her instructions, I calmed my heartbeat and spread out my two arms and silently using my soul I communicated with all the many creatures of the rain forest.
  真的,我似乎听到冥冥中传来了万物的呜咽之声。
Truthfully, I could indeed hear each and every distant and dark call of the many creatures of the rain forest, every last cry and roar and whimper.  
  

万物有灵
All things on earth have souls




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-10 14:56:08 

304#
  一股强有力的气场萦绕着我,我感觉自己仿佛漂浮在空中,全身暖洋洋的。
A portion of strong aura lingered within me. I felt as though I was floating in the air, and my whole body felt warm and foreign.
  我似乎也知道自己应该做什么,于是闭目冥想,默默在心中祈祷着:
It seemed as though I knew what I had to do, thereupon I closed my eyes and concentrated. I silently prayed in my heart:
  “雨林里的万物,你们去惩罚那可耻的破坏者吧。”
"All the creatures in the rain forest: you are to go punish these disgraceful wreckers!"
 

冥冥中有一种力量正在结集
Within the deep and obscure lies a variety of power that is concentrated

作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:36:25 
`
364#
  让大家久等今天总算能把故事更新完整了,,,好了继续上图
After a long time I've let everybody wait for this complete update... okay, I'll continue   
  -----------------------------------------------------------
  神秘女郎牵着我的手,我们一起向雨林深处走去。
The mysterious girl grasped my hand, and together we ran off together towards the secluded part of the jungle.
  在一条小溪旁,我们见到了正在痛苦挣扎的那个光头男人,不知何处翻卷而来的芭蕉叶,将他紧紧裹在其中,正渐渐紧缩。
Beside a small creek, we saw that bald-headed man struggling in pain. It wasn't clear how but he had somehow gotten rolled up in a banana leaf. We could see he was packed in there tightly and that he was slowly being constricted. 
  光头男人头上渗出汗液,表情痛苦,但我却感觉到说不出来的痛快。
The top of the bald man's head was oozing sweat and his expression was very pained, but I nevertheless felt I was unable to express my joy.
  光头男人倒在地上,芭蕉叶立刻松开,仿佛具有生命一般,重新翻卷上了枝头。
The bald-headed man fell to the ground and the banana leaf plant immediately went limp. As if it possessed life and moved around like this normally, the banana leaf again wrapped itself around his head.
  神秘女郎的脸上,似乎依然写满了紧张。她在紧张什么?哦,她一定关切着正在孕育的雨林之魂是否安然无恙吧。
On the mysterious girl face was written an expression of nervousness, just like before. What was she nervous about? Of course, she was concerned about the pregnant rain forest and the unborn spirit of the rain forest and whether or not it was still safe and unharmed.
  

他们终旧自食恶果
They always get their comeuppance in the end



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:37:39 

365#
  她牵着我的手,再次回到那棵斜倒的望天树旁。
She led me by the hand again to return back to the leaning Skygazer tree.  
  沿着树干,我们走到尽头,眼前却蓦地豁然开朗。
Following the trunk of the tree, we went right to the end. And then there, with our eyes dancing about we were suddenly enlightened.
  在我们面前,出现了一颗高大的望天树,笔直挺拔。
Right in front of us there emerged a gigantic Skygazer tree, both perfectly straight and enormously tall.  
  我仰头朝上望去,只见树梢顶端,漂浮着一个几近透明的光环。
I looked up but could only see the ends of the tree branches, all floating in a halo of light.  
  光环中,隐隐可见一位美丽的少女蜷曲身体,双手抱膝,正沉睡着。
Within the halo we could just see the form of a maiden with a coiled figure; her two hands were clasped about her knees, and she was in a deep slumber.
  那就是“雨林之魂”!
This was the spirit of the rain forest!  
  神秘女郎以虔诚的语气告诉我,树上的精灵蛋内,正孕育着雨林之魂,她是雨林中的守护神。
The mysterious girl told me in a sincere tone that within the egg of the spirit of the rain forest this unborn spirit was its god and protector.
  雨林之魂需要孕育千年,才能破壳而生,如今已是她孕育的最后一刻了。
The pregnancy of the spirit of the rain forest requires a period of a thousand years until it can finally break the shell of its egg and hatch. Just recently, these couple of days have been the final portion of the pregnancy.  
  她一旦破壳而生,世间将万物复苏,
Once she hatches and emerges, the world and all its creatures will heal and recover.  
  阿莲雅族人,就是精灵的护卫者,他们代代相传,始终坚守在精灵蛋附近,阻止心怀不轨的恶人靠近。
The Alianya people have served as the quick and plucky protectors of the egg; each generation they have stood on guard nearby and prevented any evil doers to come close.
  雨林之魂在精灵蛋中,只能在最接近自然的地方孕育。
As the spirit of the rain forest has been gestating within the egg, it could only be pregnant in the closest spot possible.  
  但因为环境恶化,精灵蛋不断依靠着雨林之魂的意念进行着迁徙,几年前才来到西双版纳这最后的热带雨林中。
But because the environment has deteriorated, the plucky egg has continually relied on the spirit of he rain forest and its idea to relocate; so a few years back it has come to the Xishuangbanna tropical rain forest.
  但,千百年来,精灵猎取者一直觊觎着雨林之魂。
But, a million years have come and the clever spirit hunters have come, greedy for the spirit of the rain forest.  
  恶人开动推土机,一点一点蚕食着雨林,让这片原始雨林渐渐缩小,就是为了禁锢雨林之魂,令她无法成功孕育。
The evil people have started up their bulldozer and have gradually been encroaching upon the original rain forest.
  阿莲雅们一直在寻找一个心灵纯洁的勇者,他们看中了我。让我走过空中走廊,就是为了考验我的勇气。
The Alianya have been searching for a hero with a pure heart, and they see that person in me. Letting me traverse the sky corridor was their way of testing my courage.
  当我昏睡之际,他们将我也改造成为阿莲雅,并教我学会了各种在雨林中生存的技能。
When I had fainted they had transformed me into an Alianya and taught me all the skills required to survive in the rain forest.
  而现在,他们需要我挤出一滴指间血,洒在精灵蛋上。
And right now they need me to squeeze out a drop of blood from my fingertip and sprinkle it upon the plucky egg.
  我依照她的吩咐,在手指上割开一条缝。
According to her instructions, I made a slit upon my hand.  
  一滴鲜血洒落在精灵蛋上。
A drop of fresh blood dripped upon the plucky egg.  
  神奇的一幕出现在我的眼前……
And then something magical appeared before my eyes...  


望天树上的“雨林之魂”
The spirit of the rain forest atop the Skygazer tree


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:39:14 

366#
  我无法形容,人类的语言在这一刻丧失了作用。
I had no way to describe it; at that moment all the words of the human language had their use forfeited in light of this phenomenon.  
  在我眼前,只有曼妙舞动的白衣精灵,她缓缓挥舞着纯白色的翅膀。
Right in front of my eyes was a lithe and graceful dancing spirit clad in white. She unhurriedly brandished her pure white wings.
  她朱唇轻启,虽然声音微细,说出的也是我从来没听到过的语言,但我却明白无误地听懂了她想要表达的意思。
She pursed her red lips to speak, and although the sound was low and delicate and she spoke a language I had never heard before, I nevertheless was still able to understand her without any problem.  


轮回千年,重生大地

Recurring every thousand years; the land is reborn




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:40:50 

367#
  她告诉我们,就算雨林之魂破壳而生,也不能真正让万物复苏。
She told us that if the shell of the spirit of the rain forest had been broken then all the creatures of the world would not recover completely.  
  世间的人,需要改变自己的观念。
All the people of the world need to alter their own notions and thoughts.  
  我们所住的地球,我们索取得越多,它就会报复更甚。
Wherever we lived we would ask for more; to that, it would retaliate all the more.   
  尽管这一千年来,雨林之魂都在精灵蛋中孕育,但她却一直关注着地球。
Although within these one thousand years the spirit of the rain forest had been inside the clever egg gestating, she still always had been paying close attention to the Earth.  
  旱灾,矿难,地震,海啸,火山灰遮天蔽日,臭氧层空洞越来越大,全球变暖……
Drought, mining disasters, earthquake, tsunamis, volcanic ash covering the sky and blocking out the sun, the hole in the ozone layer getting larger, global warming...  
  环境愈发恶化,仅靠雨林之魂精灵破壳而出,是远远不够的。
Whether or not the environment recovers or deteriorates all depends upon the hatching of the spirit of the rain forest; from a distance it is not enough.
  我们需要的,是让每个人心中的“雨林之魂”都觉醒!
We all need to let the "spirit of the rain forest" inside every person's heart to awake and become aware!  


雨林之魂环视众生

The spirit of the rain forest looks around her and sees every living creature


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:42:25 

368#
  不知何时,我才发现阿莲雅族人中的神秘女郎已经不见了踪影。
I don't know when, but at last I discovered that I could not see the footprints of the mysterious girl of the Alianya people.  
  而当雨林之魂走到我身畔时,我竟感觉她的容貌与那神秘女郎如出一辙。
And when the spirit of the rain forest came out, I unexpectedly felt that her features when compared with the mysterious girl were exactly one and the same.  
  这是怎么回事?难道雨林之魂在孕育之际,早已灵魂溢体,在冥冥中指引着我吗?
What was this? Could it be that while the spirit of the rain forest was gestating her spirit had already overflowed out of the egg and from dark and obscure depths had been guiding me all along?  


朱唇轻启,开启天机
Her red lips pursed and would open up the mysteries of nature




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:54:44 

369#
  精灵合拢翅膀,朝我会心一笑后,静静注视着我。
The spirit drew her wings together and faced me. After a small laugh, she quiet watched me attentively.  
  在她的注视中,我似乎明白了一件事。
During this watchful gaze of her, I appeared to understand one thing.
  哦,我知道了,我也是世人中的一员。
Oh, I understand now, I am also one of the common people.  
  我也需要觉醒。
I need to awake.  
  在雨林里,我有了此番奇遇,能够遇到阿莲雅族人,亲眼见证了雨林之魂诞生的一幕奇景,并从雨林之魂口中得知了天机。
Here in the rain forest I had this chance encounter with the Alianya people. With my own two eyes I have witnessed the marvel of the birth of the spirit of the rain forest, and from her own mouth have heard about the mysteries of nature.
  但是,并不是每个世人都能够得到我这样的机会。
However, not every person on Earth can get the kind of opportunity I have gotten.  
  雨林之魂一定是想透过我之口,让所有人都能够让心中的“雨林之魂”也觉醒。
The spirit of the rain forest definitely wants to express through my own words to let the "spirit of the rain forest" in everyone's heart to awaken and become aware.
  我知道自己应该怎么做了。
I know what I have to do now.  
  当我回到现实社会中,我一定要不遗余力地向世人宣传,让我们保护好人类最后的雨林。
Once get back to normal civilization, I must not spare any effort in publicizing this message and protect the last of the rain forest.


只有每个人都觉醒

If only each person would awaken




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 20:56:39 

370#
  重新寻回对万物的爱与勇气
Once again love and bravery is given back to all of Earth's creatures


重新寻回对万物的爱与勇气
Once again love and bravery is given back to all of Earth's creatures



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:01:59 

371#
  “没有雨林,就没有水。没有水,就没有粮食。没有粮食,就没有人类。”
If there is no more rain forest, then there is no more water. If there is no more water, then there is no more crops. And if there is no more crops, then humanity would not exist anymore."  
  雨林之魂缓缓说道。
The spirit of the rain forest spoke slowly.  
  虽然只是浅显的简单语句,但对于我来说,却如同醍醐灌顶一般。
But although these were obviously simple words, my hearing them was like achieving enlightenment.
  我不由得跃上斜倒的望天树干上,放声高呼。
I couldn't help but hop atop the leaning Skygazer tree and give a shout.  
  但就在那一刹那,我忽然感到身躯一震,然后从树干上跌了下来,尽管落在松软的灌木丛中,但我却依然昏厥了过去……
But in that instant, I suddenly felt my body tremble. Then, I fell down from the tree trunk and landed in some some underbrush and then just like before, I fainted...
  
  


世界才能重生
The world at last can be reborn



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:05:05 

372#
  我悠悠醒转,却发现透体冰凉,耳边还传来有人歌唱的声音。睁开眼睛,我发现自己躺在一处广场上,身边围绕着许多村民,他们正载歌载舞走过我的身边。
I unhurriedly stirred awake and I discovered I was cold right to the bone. In the air I heard the sound of someone singing a song. Opening my eyes, I discovered I was lying in an open public square of some sort. I was surrounded by many villagers who were singing and dancing as they made their way towards me.
  哦,这不是我最初来到码头时的那个广场吗?
So, isn't this the public square next to that pier when I first came here?


我醒了
I've awakened



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:08:22 

373#
  我在雨林里见到的阿莲雅族人们,还有雨林之魂精灵,难道只是一场绵长而怪异的梦境?
I was in the rain forest and I saw both the Alianya people as well as the spirit of the rain forest. Could it be that it was just a long and strange dream?
  可梦境为什么又如此真实?
But why was this dream so real and life-life? 


这是梦吗?
This was a dream?




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:12:06 

374#
  见我苏醒,载歌载舞的姑娘小伙们向我围拢过来,我也听出他们正在唱着祈雨的歌曲。
Seeing that I had regained consciousness, the singing and dancing girls and boys crowded around me. I could hear that they were singing a song praying for rain to fall on their village.
  “没有雨林,就没有水。没有水,就没有粮食。没有粮食,就没有人类。”
"If there is no rain forest, there is no water. If there is no water, there is no crops. If there is no crops, then mankind would not exist."
  这不正是雨林之魂在望天树下对我说过的那句话吗?
Aren't these the same words the spirit of the rain forest said to me underneath the Skygazer tree?  
  我不禁疑惑了。
I couldn't help but feel unsure about something.
  我已经无法分辨现实与梦境了。
Already, I had no way to distinguish reality from a dream.



还是现实?
Or is it reality?



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:13:53 

375#
  我的身体忽的一震,站在最中间的那美丽姑娘,不正是我在雨林里见到的“雨林之魂”吗?
My body suddently started to shake for I saw standing in the middle of the beautiful girls someone I had just seen back in the rain forest; wasn't that the "spirit of the rain forest"?
  我想站起来,却感觉双脚乏力,根本没办法移动。
I wanted to stand up, but my two feet still lacked strength. I simply did not have the ability to move.  
  那美丽姑娘不由一笑。
That beautiful girl could not help but smile.
  是的,我确信,她就是阿莲雅族人中的神秘女郎,也是我梦中的雨林之魂!
Yes, I am confident; she is the mysterious girl of the Alianya people. Also, she is the "spirit of the rain forest," just like in my dream! 


她?
Her?



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:15:52 

376#
  这是什么 ? 族徽?
What is this? A tribal emblam?  
  


Is she "Alianya"?




作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:18:12 

377#
  我忽然发现脚下似乎有什么东西,埋下头,我看到了一块奇怪的标志。
I suddently discovered something right underneath my foot. Lowering my head, I saw that it was some kind of strange symbol.
  这标志,似乎与“阿莲雅”族人们脸上的图纹一模一样。
I seem to remember the "Alianya" people wearing this exact symbol as a tattoo upon their foreheads.  
  哦,我明白了,原来一切不是梦。
Oh, I understand now; in fact, it was all not a dream.  


图腾?
A totem?



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:19:53 

378#
  再抬起头,广场上却寂寥无人。
Once I raised my head again, I saw the public square had become lonely and barren.  
  美丽的女孩不见了,载歌载舞的人群也不见了,就像他们从来没出现过一般。
The beautiful girl could not be seen anymore, as well as all the singing and dancing people; it was just as though they had never appeared.  
  我再次无法分清梦境与现实。
Again, I couldn't tell the difference between fact and fiction.  
  我真想把自己遭遇的一切,告诉给我在城市里的朋友。
I really wanted to let myself encounter it again so I could tell my friends back in the city.  
  我从地上拾起手机,打开翻盖,却见到屏幕上有两个蓝色的指印。
From the ground I picked up the cell phone; when I flipped open the top, I could see on the screen inside two blue fingerprints.
  哦,我想起来了,在雨林里,当我发现自己变成阿莲雅的时,曾看到自己的手机躺在地上,依然满格,然后被神秘女郎伸出手臂,一把抢走。
Oh, I remember now; back in the rain forest when I discovered I had turned into Alianya, I had picked up the cell phone that was lying on the ground, still as before; then the mysterious girl had extended her arm and snatched it, running away.
  难道这两个蓝色指印,是她留下的?
Could it be that these two fingerprints were left by her?  
  嗯,这一切不是梦,这个指印可以证明这一切。
No, this wasn't a dream, these two fingerprints could prove everything. 



这是场梦吗??
Was this a dream?



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:22:30 

379#
  但我却不知道,当我凝视着手机上的指印时,也有人在远处凝视着我…… 
However, unbeknownst to me, while I was staring at the fingerprints on the cell phone, from far away somebody was staring at me...  


不,也许只是开始!
No, maybe it has just begun!



作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-11 21:24:23 

380#
  谢谢大家的持续关注和支持今天故事总算完整的奉献给大家了,接下来还有一部完整的视频短片,还在加紧制作中,到时候大家能够看到更多更完整的故事。谢谢大家的支持。
Thank you everybody for your continuing to pay close attention to this story. This story is completely devoted to all of you, and after this there will be shown a short video. We are intensifying our efforts to complete it. At that time everybody can see an even more complete story. Thank you everybody for your support!


热带雨林,正以每2秒就消失一个足球场的速度减少,按照这样的趋势,几十年内,地球上的热带雨林将会绝迹

At the pace of every two seconds in the tropical rainforest the equivalent of a soccer field disappears, and according to this rate within ten years all the rainforest on the planet will completely disappear

而在中国,异常气候频发也与森林植被破坏有着极为密切的关系

And in China, the fact that unusual climate occurs frequently as well as the fact that the fauna in forests is being destroyed have a close relationship...

继续沉睡,还是觉醒?让其结束?还是开始

Do we continue sleeping, or do we wake up? Do we let things end? Or do we start something...?


作者:庄秦FROMCQ 回复日期:2010-05-13 16:47:42 

410#
  对了还是要公布一下我们拍摄团队呵呵。。。。
Of course; we also need to publicly announce our photography team, ha ha




No comments:

Post a Comment