Monday, June 14, 2010

非诚勿扰If You Are The OneTranscript: 富二代 Rich Second Generation Part One (English)



This is the English transcript of the 富二代Rich Second Generation episode of 非诚勿扰。

Enjoy. Cry. Laugh a little.

Once again, I'd appreciate any suggestions or help with the transcript.

富二代言语傲慢遭姐们围攻

Cloud Superior:
Hi everybody, my name is Murdering Cloud Superior
I am 23 years old.

Host:
Welcome, Murdering Cloud Superior
Glance over the 24 girls facing you
Got a good look?
(he chooses Contestant 11)
Whether or not you are able to date your choice of girl
depends upon your ability as a man
To the 24 ladies directly opposite me
Give a glance over to
The not so obviously confident young man in front of you
Killer Cloud Superior
What is your first impression?
Please think it over.

Please make your selection
(after a moment of consideration, 16 women reject him)
(remainder: 8/24)
After mulling it over for so long
They have left you with a lucky number
Of the total remaining contestants
Horse Promise, why have you put out your light?

Horse Promise:
I feel that only a young man with nice wide shoulders can provide me with the comfort of security

Cloud Superior:
Really? I think that you’re really strange. I think that a young man whose stature is proportionate can give the comfort of feeling secure as well as be pleasing to the eye, don’t you think?

Horse Promise:
But I like young men with broad wide shoulders; is that okay with you?

Cloud Superior:
For sure

Horse Promise
Well, thank you

Cloud Superior:
[in English] Okay

Host:
Killer Pondering 7-9am

Pondering 7-9am:
He just said that his stature is better than most, but I feel that his legs are too short and the trunk of his body is too long, I find you inappropriate for me

Cloud Superior:
So is what you are saying is that
Your body parts are all in proportion?
I find you very strange

Pondering 7-9am:
I think you don’t have any manners

Cheerful Praise, Advisor:
How you found
Whenever someone gives an answer
He likes to answer back
intensely?

Host:
Correct,
Because we have seen those male contestants
Whose background aren’t bad, who are good-looking
All round good guys
And when the girls answer back just they have like right now
These guys silently just accept it all
Even while wearing a smile on their face

Cloud Superior:
I don’t like it
Because that’s how I am, that’s my character
I’m just like that
I think these girls are all hypocritical
I’m the one honest person here
I think they are all just pretending

Horse Promise:
Who’s hypocritical?

Cloud Superior:
Beats me
I’m just saying hypocritical people are hypocritical
If you’ve been following my words you’ll know who I’m talking about

Some Unidentified Chick: (S.U.C.)
Hold it! Un-eldest Host, let’s see the next segment.

Host:
Let’s watch this tape detailing his personal information

[Fundamental Information]
Hi everybody, my name is Murdering Cloud Superior
I am 23 years old
I work at a negotiable securities company
And also have my own business
This year I have been making preparations for my store
My store is located in a mall
A large scale
Spicy sichuanese restaurant
I believe all of you ladies who enjoy eating spicy food
Will definitely enjoy it
And I will welcome you
As my loyal customers.
If you come here
I can treat you to eat for free
The business of negotiable securities is
One that is day to day and uncertain, for sure
Because recently the market prices have not been good
Therefore I say that recently things have been “easy come, easy go”
And I put down that place(?)
But really it doesn’t matter
Regarding the knowledge of market prices sometimes
Each month I can make 30 to 50 thousand
It isn’t too bad

Host:
The Military Sound of Wind and Rain, do you find the amount of his salary to be satisfactory?

The Military Sound of Wind and Rain:
It’s alright

Host:
Wormwood Jade, and you?

Wormwood Jade:
Not too shabby
However, I want to eat spicy
I hope he can take me out to go eat spicy food

Cloud Superior:
Can do
As long as you’re up for it we can go everyday

Wormwood Jade:
Really? Do I really have this honor?

Cloud Superior:
Yes, you do, just give it a try

Host:
Mustache First Monarch, do you like to eat spicy?

Mustache First Monarch:
Very much so
Also there is…

Host:
With your voice being the way it is
And yet still insisting on eating spicy food
Will you be able to speak?

First Monarch:
Can do, the more the merrier

Host:
Ok. “Miami”, you have put your light out but you still want to say something

“Miami”: (her Chinese name is meaningless and it sounds just like the English name for “Miami”)
That’s right, I can look at this guy all day long and still not know him
I want to ask you
Do you have anything else that you’d like to strut your stuff with?
You “new money” second generation?

Cloud Superior:
I haven’t been showing off
I just like what I do
I think this is none of your business to complain about

“Miami”:
I think that your current condition
Is similar to an infant who hasn’t been weaned off breastfeeding yet
Your mother won’t give you her teat to suck
So you cry out “Waaah! Waaah!”
I think you owe an apology to
To your father and mother for having them give you this life and position
I think you have the ability to grow up to be a completely mature adult
And become a wonderful person

Host:
Good! Now come, let’s watch
And discover why he is at this station in life
We have just talked about his salary
Let’s take a look
At how much he owns in his bank account
On the big screen!

(6000000yuan)
Host:
If my eyes do not deceive me
Then that figure should be six million
“Miami”, if you accept what we have just heard
Please tell all of us

“Miami”: (stammering)
Yes
I think that a man
At the time when you are choosing a girlfriend
We ladies are not saying “We are going to get a bank card”,
“Whoever has the highest position, I want that person’s card”
I take into consideration the emotions, I take into consideration the individual!

Host:
Military Sound of Wind and Rain, just now you wanted to say something

Military Sound of Wind and Rain:
Right from the very beginning, I haven’t said a word
Because I feel that a man
Who has such confidence,
After all, has his reasons for being like so
Before, I very much wanted to know
The source of all his confidence
And now, I know
I think that a man who has capitalist confidence (or confidence in money)
Is a very good man

Host:
Contestant #1, Thank Excellence
For a long time we haven’t talked to you
We would like to know your thoughts on this matter

Thank Excellence:
Each person is a book
I would like to read this particular book
And see how it ends
The reason why I haven’t put out my light
Is because I have been enjoying watching
His display of confidence
Because although we Chinese pay particular attention to the “Golden Mean” (everything in moderation)
We, however, also need this way of doing things
People with courage
Otherwise everyone will be the same and act in moderation
Forever stuck in their shells
Forever never wanting to come out
This type of person can be different

Host:
Murdering Cloud Superior, what does he normally like to do?
Next clip please

[Interests and Hobbies]
Cloud Superior:
Normally I hang out with my friends
We go racing, we go to bars
We go clubbing, we go to karaoke
Later we go play golf
Or go fishing
Nothing too spectacular
Anyways the speed isn’t too fast
We go drifting
We go skidding
These are things I’m all good at doing
This car is the one I usually use for fun
Actually at my home
I have a few more other cars
At present my best car
Is my BMW 3 Series (blah blah blah-sorry I don’t understand the tech talk)
Right now I in the process of modifying it
Let me think, oh yeah
Doesn’t Horse Promise really like BMW cars?
Since she wants to cry so much
Would it be better to come cry in my BMW
I think it wouldn’t be so bad

Host:
Our rules are
Once you have put out your light, you can not put it back on again
This is based on principle
Horse Promise, if I could bend the rules for you
And let you put the light back on again
Would you be willing to do so?

Horse Promise:
Forget it, I don’t like people who show off better than me
(spoken: Forget it, I don’t like people who fart smellier than I do)

No comments:

Post a Comment